MDG Promotions bv | Microsoft | Licenses | CSP Partner | Microsoft 365 | office 365 | MS exchange Online
Microsoft licensing - CSP partner Microsoft products
Buy Microsoft Licenses
MDG promotions is a CSP partner of Microsoft.
What is Microsoft's CSP Partner?
Microsoft is keen for its partners to take full advantage of the opportunities the cloud offers them. That is why they have introduced the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Program (Microsoft CSP).
The CSP partner is your supplier from whom you order and to whom you pay. It in turn handles payment for the cloud subscription with Microsoft, directly or through a distributor when your CSP partner an "indirect partner'.
The Microsoft CSP program helps partners become their customers' trusted advisor. By using CSP, the partner is able to establish a complete end-to-end relationship with their customers.
How to purchase a Microsoft license from MDG?
You can do this through our customer platform or if you find it easier you can contact us. We will discuss what you need and arrange everything for you.
Below is an overview of our common Microsoft licenses. If you need a further one, please let us know.
OneDrive cloud storage
Personal cloud storage in OneDrive
Store your files and photos in OneDrive and access them from any device, anywhere. Storage space from 1TB to 25TB.
Access anywhere with OneDrive
Enjoy the freedom to access, edit and share your files on all your devices, wherever you are.
Back up and protect
If you lose your device, you won't lose your files and photos when they are stored in OneDrive.
File sharing and collaboration with OneDrive
Stay connected, share your documents and photos with friends and family, and collaborate in real time with Office apps.
Microsoft Exchange Online
Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business
Secure and reliable business email with a 50 GB mailbox per user.
- Each user gets 50 GB of inbox storage and can send messages of up to 150 MB in size
- Users can connect supported versions of Outlook to Exchange Online so they can use the extended client application they already know
- For web client access, the web version of Outlook provides an excellent browser experience that works just like the full Outlook client
- The Priority In box lets you easily track email messages that are most important. Your Inbox consists of two tabs: Priority, for emails you need to take immediate action on, and Other for all others. You can switch tabs at any time and see email flow to Other
- Compare calendars to schedule meetings and access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, general directory, external contacts, tasks, meeting rooms and delegation capabilities
- Every mailbox is protected with excellent anti-malware and anti-spam protection through Exchange Online Protection
- Keep your Inbox tidy by having old messages automatically moved to an In-place archive
Microsoft 365 Business standarD
Microsoft 365 on your laptop, tablet and smartphone.
Best suited for businesses that need the full utilities for remote work, including Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage, business email, and premium Office applications across devices.
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address
- Desktop versions of Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, plus Access and Publisher for PC only
- OneNote: Access additional OneNote features (functions vary)
- Web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- One license includes five phones, five tablets and five PCs or Macs per user 1
- Store and share files with 1 TB of storage in OneDrive
- Keep your entire company informed and engaged with communication sites and team sites across your intranet with SharePoint
- Host unlimited online meetings and video conferences with up to 250 people with Microsoft Teams 2
- Work environment with integrated chat feature to connect your teams to Microsoft Teams